PRÁCTICAS EN LA OFICINA EURODESK DE BRUSELAS. BÉLGICA.
With a network of national coordinators connected to over 1.200 local information providers and partners in 33 European countries, Eurodesk is the main source of information on European policies and opportunities for young people and those who work with them. Eurodesk Brussels Link coordinates the activities of national partners, who operates within the EU's new Programme Erasmus +. The network also updates and manages content on the European Youth Portal.
We are seeking one (1) highly motivated web editor intern to help with the editorial production of English contents published on the European Youth Portal including the production on its future social media features. [Marker]
This internship is an excellent opportunity to participate in all stages of content creation from inception to publishing. Proposed length of internship is six (6) months.
• Write/edit news, articles, events on European opportunities for young people and those working with them
• Update content through the content management system of the European Youth Portal (EYP).
• Assisting in monitoring EYP content developments
• Assist in measuring the impact of the work of Eurodesk
• Assist in editing and producing of Eurodesk online materials
• Support the guiding EURODESK's presence on social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, and Linked In.
• Support in network activities and European level meetings
• Other duties as directed by the Director of the EBL office.
Viernes, 29 Noviembre 2013
• An academic background in journalism, communication, politics, social science or equivalent is requested;
• Strong interest in youth policy and youth related issues;
• Excellent writing/editing skills in English;
• Experience with Content Management Systems, basic knowledge of HTML, good knowledge of video processing or graphic software;
• Detail oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated;
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
• Previous experience of working in NGOs, volunteering activities and/or participation in (international)youth activities are desirable;
• Have a valid work permit for Belgium;
Área: Todas las áreas culturales
Comunidad Autónoma: Todas las Comunidades Autónomas